The final versions of the “A great find” short story. Some remarks below.
- I got rid of the texture layers, in the end I think this looks better.
- A lot of page 2 and 3 is pretty redundant, I could have told the same thing probably in one page, certainly within one and a half.
- Why the hell didn’t I draw the bag in image 2 page 3?
- Ditto for image 1 page 4. He (Maqiloh)even refers to it in what he says.
- That text is horrible!
- I like the look of page 4 overall
- Changed some small things on page 3, mostly added some green, it was very bleak
- Twice within the span of just two pages basically the same close up of a hand reaching for the bag. Tsssss
- Overall I like page 1 still best, but those trees in image one are really too small.